#14 Dinner Parties - I've always wanted to host one on a rooftop... One Day...
#15 Hot Pink Cake Stand has introduced me to one of my favorite desserts. I can't tell you how many people we have introduced to this cupcakery. A Saturday afternoon stroll downtown isn't the same without a stop at our favorite store.
![]() |
| #16 Shoes can be everyone's guilty pleasure but shoes are probably the one out of a few on the list of "buy and forget how much I paid for it" items. |
#17 I love Local Restaurants. Living in Miami, Athens and Wilmington has satisfied my tastebuds with wonderful local cuisines. My favorite restaurants haven't really been a chain since... hmmm maybe never.
#18 Saturday Morning with College Football. Non-negotiable! Georgia & Miami trained me well.
#19 I seriously have a crush on Banana Republic dresses. This picture was perfect! Gosh I love Banana Republic.
#20 Gerber Daisies make me smile a mile wide. They're so happy looking and their colors brighten up anyone's day.
#21 My Jamaican heritage is something that makes me so much of who I am. There have been many times that I've wanted to spend a summer there and explore everywhere my parents were raised and where my family came from. We'll see.
#22 The Manhattan Skyline makes me tear up every time I fly home.
#23 My Essence Magazine connects me to my world that I can be so disconnected from. This by far was my favorite cover and article so far.
#24 What can I say? Private Practice is a well-rounded drama. It's mind-provoking. Every. Single. Episode.
#26 Nothing like a night at the movies. I'm so lucky to have a partner who I've never had to fight with to watch any genre of movie. Whether it's a Romantic Comedy, a superhero movie or a great drama.
#26 Being in love with my best friend...to be continued :)













No comments:
Post a Comment